12.26.2008

Before Break....

Hi friends, this is Jacki, posting from the non-snowy Maryland. My sister's having a Festivus party tonight, and I just needed a break from the party-getting-ready-ness, so I thought I'd post a little bit about what the staff was up to in the days before our break.

Mainly- we ate a lot of food. A LOT. There were 12 days between when the last team left and when the staff left for our break, and those days included the following:
-Staff fund meal at Fire Mountain
-EMM banquet (which we got all spiffed up for)
-staff fund meal at Outback
-Dessert at Ryan and Jen's
-HDC banquet at Andy and Cheryl's
-Ryan Y's going away party at Chuckie Cheese
-Babysitting for the Probst's
-Ben's parent's house
-Breakfast with Chris and Lydia
Now that I'm looking at that list, I'm pretty sure there were some more amazing meals that I forgot about... All that said, I personally still have 2 more Christmas meals, and New Years, so I'm sure looking forward to those Y memberships :)
We did do some other fun things... from Rook games to towel fights to adventures with the espresso machine to fun in the snow... Hopefully sometime we can post some pictures/videos of some of those things. I didn't have many with me.
Well, I should get back to the Festivus preparations. The pole still needs made for the Airing of Grievances.

No comments:

Post a Comment